Tuesday, April 26, 2016

A Long Absence


I just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that despite my long absence, I'm still alive and will be back at blogging once school is out in a few weeks.  I didn't plan to be gone so long, but our lives kind of got derailed recently.  To make a long story short, we finally got pregnant (many of you know about my struggle with infertility) with TWINS in November!  I felt like my heart had finally become whole with Beau and Maisie in my belly.  Unfortunately, they were born premature on March 28th and did not survive. My heart is broken into a million pieces and I've been having a difficult time coping with the grief.  The month anniversary of their birth/passing is this Thursday, so it's all still really fresh and painful.  I haven't been able to focus on anything other than baby stuff since I found out I was pregnant and after I lost them, I haven't been able to do much of anything but cry.  So, I apologize for disappearing on you all.  However, I guess it's good that as an outlet for my grief, I've started creating on TPT again.  This Saturday I posted 2 new products and I have 2 bigger projects I started over a year ago that I will be finishing up soon.  I look forward to getting back into the blogging world again as soon as school is out.  May 20th seems like a long time away, but I know it'll be here before I know it!

Until then,

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rebecca!! My heart is breaking for you. :( I haven't been on blogspot in months and rarely ever check my newsfeed. I just happened to open it today and I think I was meant to see your post. It's so easy to forget what is truly important each day and your post puts everything in perspective. I admire your strength and courage! You will get through this and the best is yet to come. ((Hugs from a blogging friend!!))
    Sending love,
    Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers from a small school in Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete