Friday, December 6, 2013

Holiday Sort Freebie

It's December and that means Christmas is right around the corner!  Krista over at Creative Clips has been doing this super cute weekly freebie event called "Unwrap Your Freebie" to spread cheer this holiday season and I couldn't be more thankful for her generosity! I had to make a cute product with her graphics ASAP, thus resulting in a freebie for you.

This simple activity would be great to use in your student language center.  It's easy to understand and requires little help from you.  Students sort a variety of holiday-themed words by past, present, or future tense.  Then, they use some of those words to write sentences.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Christmas-Past-Present-Future-Tense-Sort-Activity-1011940
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Christmas-Past-Present-Future-Tense-Sort-Activity-1011940
 
Common Core Alignment:
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.L.3.1e Form and use the simple (e.g., I walked; I walk; I will walk) verb tenses.

You can get this freebie in my TPT store.  Click HERE to get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment