Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cyber Monday & Tuesday

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Classroom-CompulsionI hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving!  I did not brave the crowds to do any Black Friday shopping this year.  I saw on the news that a Walmart near me had two women trampled!  They both survived, but how scary!  My sister and I went one time and we literally had to run to keep from getting trampled ourselves once they opened the doors.  I'm not sure if I have the stamina or courage to do that kind of shopping anymore.  Cyber Monday is more my thing now.

Speaking of Cyber Monday, there's a HUGE TPT sale coming up.  If you've been loading up your wishlists like I have, then this is the time to shop because thousands of items are up to 28% off!  I'll have everything in my shop on sale and I even got my butt to work over the break and finished a pack I started last year.  It might be one of my all-time favorites.  I used it with my third graders last year for our graphing unit, but I needed to go in and put the finishing touches on it.  It only took me 8 months, lol! :)  It's robot themed and has 58 pages full of fun foldables, games, worksheets, and anchor charts.  It covers tally charts, pictographs, bar graphs, and line graphs.  You can check it out by clicking HERE or on the photo below.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Gearin-Up-for-Graphs-Pack-CCSS-line-bar-graphs-pictographs-tally-charts-1003294

Happy holiday shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment