Sunday, February 24, 2013

Brrr....It's Cold Outside!

I don't know about you all, but I am soooo ready for summer to get here.  I've never been a "summer lover" like a lot of people, but I am officially sick and tired of the snow.  Just when the sun comes out and I think it'll stay awhile, in comes a snow storm followed by a week of awful air pollution cause by the inversion in our city.  Bleh!

Anywho, since I'm freezing my bum off, I think it's fitting that I've FINALLY finished my newest science habitat pack all about the tundra!  I'm excited to use it with my kids because they're going to love the adorable graphics from Scrappin' Doodles.  It also includes a fun blubber experiment that I'll be posting about in the near future.  Check out everything in the pack:

Click on the photo above to check it out at my TPT store.  Well, tomorrow is a big day for me so I'm off to finish watching the Oscars and then it's bedtime!  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment