Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Fan-'tache'-tic Freebie!


Hey, everybody!  I'm feeling a little better now, thank goodness!  It was a little touch and go there for awhile.  While I was recuperating, I got thinking about my class Valentine's this year.  I've decided to go on an idea a colleague of mine did last year and play on the moustache fad right now.  And yes, I've looked it up: moustache or mustache are both perfecly acceptable ways to spell it, despite what blogger is telling me right now.  I prefer the former because it seems more fancy. :)

My kiddos are obsessed with facial hair (see my post about my kids idea of a "talent") this year, so I've got a plan. I'm going to use my moustache valentines and attach them to sticks attached to chocolate moustaches.  I've found a cheap candy moustache mold at the party store and it'll be much cheaper than buying my kids individual adhesive moustaches, although that would be fun too! I'll post pics after I get them all made, but I have a few weeks before I need to get that done.

This download includes 8 different valentine's day cards with various moustaches and two sayings: 'I (moustache) you to be my Valentine!' and 'I hope your Valentine's Day is fan-"tache"-tic!'


Click on the photo above to get this valentine's day card set or visit my TPT shop.  I hope you enjoy this fan-'tache'-tic freebie! :)

5 comments:

  1. Darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only reason that previous comment was removed is because I'm a moron and can't tell the difference between knew and new. I love this mustache idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that these are so bright and colorful! Just printed them to use for tomorrow! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete