Saturday, January 5, 2013

Valentine's Day Freebie

I'm sorry I haven't been up to blogging much lately.  Over the holiday break, my husband and I suffered a terrible loss.  We had to put our sweet 7 year-old Zipper kitty to sleep.  We don't have any children and she's always been our big, fluffy baby.  It's been really hard especially since it was unexpected.  I hate when people remark that "she was just a cat" because she was so much more than that to our family.  Some of you pet lovers out there will understand!  Wasn't she beautiful?
Anyways, my heart's a little tender right about now, which got me thinking about the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday.  My kids play bingo every year during our class party and I decided to redo our bingo game so it has more pizazz.  You can get this freebie from my TPT store by clicking HERE or on the picture below.

Hope you can use it!
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty! I lost one special doggy about 7 years ago and I still tear up about it sometimes. ((Hugs.))

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac
    Second Grade Freebies

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your cat. I agree...they are like children! Thanks for the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your kitty. I had to put my Ling to sleep last spring. I had had her for 13 years. She was a great companion and I still miss her. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your cat. It is so difficult to lose your furry child. About 4 years ago we had to put down our cat and I swear she is still with us. Thanks for the bingo game and take care.

    ReplyDelete