Thursday, January 31, 2013

So...Stinkin'...Sick!

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired!  I don't know what it is about third graders, but I have never been so sick!  I used 2 sick days in two years of teaching and even then, it was mostly for a "mental health" break.  This year alone, I've gone through at least five and they were not relaxing days at all!  I have to take the Praxis II test tomorrow which I'm not excited about since I'm so mentally checked out.  Coughing. Hacking. Razor blades in my throat. Dizziness. YUCK!  Not to mention I have 8 interviews on Saturday from 8-2 so this is totally a whiny post, but I had to vent!  I've gone through Lysol like nobody's business.

Anywho...the reason I'm really posting is to announce that all items in my TPT store will be 20% off for the big Super Sunday Sale.  With the discount TPT adds on top of that, you'll get 28% savings which is a SUPER awesome deal so be sure to stop by!

BTW, how cute is that pic?  Lindsay over at Primary Polka Dots made it and shared it.  Too sweet!  Check out her blog if you haven't already!


No comments:

Post a Comment