Sunday, October 14, 2012

Shoot for the Moon! Unit

It's FINALLY done!  It only took me the better part of a month.  It's amazing how much "free" time you don't have when you work two jobs and take ESL endorsement classes once a week.  :)  Our fall break is this week and you have no idea how excited I am to have a 5-day weekend!  Wooohooo!
 Here are some pics of my new science unit about the moon.

Believe it or not, there are actually lots more pages than the ones I could fit in the picture above! 

I've been using this unit as I was creating it.  My kiddos have already done most of what's in this pack, but I am still really proud of it.  You get tons of stuff and I tried really hard to make everything look fun and engaging.  Check this pack out in my TPT store by clicking HERE.

Hope you have a nice Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. I have boo'd you. Stop by to see the rules. Hopefully some will stop by and check out your blog as well.
    Learning in Bliss

    ReplyDelete