Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hello, Fall!

Fall is my favorite season and I am so glad it has finally arrived!  I got myself a new orange fleece coat today for only $15 (thanks, Old Navy!) and that totally put me into a halloween-y mood.

Since my sister loves Halloween as much as I do, I thought this would be a perfect segue to introduce her to you all.  She's a graphic artist who voluntarily comes in to teach art to school kids.  My kids love her but sadly she's too far away to volunteer for me anymore. :(  Anyways, I convinced her to join TPT and share her wonderful graphics with the world.  Check out this cute alphabet set she made!  Isn't it adorable?

Check out her growing shop at Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs!  I'm very proud of my little sister, as you can tell. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete