Friday, July 27, 2012

Word Wall Cards and Another Award


I was so flattered to wake up and find I had been nominated by three different bloggers to get the Lovely Blog award!  It's so nice that these awesome bloggers thought of little 'ole me: Crazy Daze in First Grade, Teise's Tidbits, and Miss Fuerst's Reading Adventures!  Check out their wonderful blogs and follow them if you aren't already!  




Now, to be honest, I feel a little silly because I've gone through the blogs I follow (it's a looong list) and everyone has gotten these awards already.  I guess I'm a little late to this party.  The rules for the Lovely Blog Award are:
1) Follow the person who gave you the award.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award.
3) Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.  (This is too many for me, so I'm doing 3. Please don't hold it against me!)

I'm nominating three people for this award because they've got great blogs and I don't think they've gotten it yet (I hope!).  Drumroll, please....

Mrs. Kelly's Klass  (she's brand new-go show her some love!)





Congrats to all you lovely bloggers out there!

I'm also happy to show you the latest project I got to cross off my to-do list: Whimsical Birdies Alphabet Cards.  I'm going to use these for my Word Wall, but really you could use them for tons of other activities. Just off the top of my head, they could be flashcards for younger kids learning their letters or used as part of a language sorting game or other center activities.  They are part of my Whimsical Birdies theme and you can check them out HERE at my TPT store if you're interested! :)


Tomorrow the hubby and I are off to Nevada for our one-year anniversary celebration. Gambling will be fun, but I really can't wait for my massage! It's looong overdue.  I think I'm going to start gifting one to myself at the end of every school year just for surviving. Hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment