Sunday, July 1, 2012

Turn Down the Heat!

Whew....it has been so miserably HOT!  Bleh....I'm happy to have the sunshine but this is getting ridiculous.  I'm wearing out the path to the pool and I'm terrified to see the next electric bill.  I haven't been too productive as far as school work goes, but I did get my entire math year planned out so I'm happy to have that map done with.  Now all I've got to do is start getting some plans for Reading Street which will be taking up 80% of the school day.  I've been procrastinating because I'm super stressed about it.  It's going to be such a huge change and I just wish my understanding of the program wasn't so foggy.  We'll see how it goes, but right now all my Reading Street stuff is shoved in a drawer out of sight, just the way I like it.  Hope you're all staying cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment