Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Name Plates Freebie

Like I said, I couldn't wait to get started on my 'Camping in the Woods' theme so I've been chugging full steam ahead into my crafty ideas.  I finished the name plates I'm going to use for my students' desks and thought I'd share them with anyone who'd like them.  There are 4 different designs and each plate measures 9.5 in wide by 3 in tall.  Simply print in color on cardstock, cut out, write student's name in the space provided and affix to the desk.  You can also laminate them for durability if you'd like.  All the graphics are from KPM Doodles.  I just adore her style! If you'd like this set for your own, you can download them for free HERE.

I'm thinking that by the time I'm all done, I'll just put all my creations into a big themed file for my TPT store.  I'll keep posting as I finish new projects.  I also just ordered the 'Campin' Critters' cartridge for my Cricut because I could use a lot of those images for things in my room.  I can't wait for it to arrive! :)

I also just wanted to let everyone know that I got to sleep in today! Woot woot! I <3 summer vacation! Hope you've been doin' a little of the same!

5 comments:

  1. These are super cute, it looks like the camping theme is going to be really big next year! This is the fourth post I've seen today where someone mentioned it! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casey,
      I'm glad to hear that the camping theme is being well utilized. That means more resources and inspiration for me! :) Would you mind sharing where else you've read about the theme? I'd love to do some research! Thanks for reading!
      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. I would love to make nameplates that coordinate with my classroom. How did you get the printing guideline on your nameplate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also love to make nameplates that would coordinate with my theme. How did you do this? Is there a template? Your nameplates look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't use any kind of template to whip these up. I used Word and the Drawing Tools straight line feature. The dotted line is done the same way, just go to format object and choose dashed line instead of solid. I just put the lines where I thought it looked best. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete