Friday, June 15, 2012

Gettin' Crafty!

For the past few days I've been working on getting things made for my camping theme next fall.  My latest Cricut cartridge (Campin' Critters) just arrived in the mail today and I'm really excited to put it to good use.  I think my first Cricut project for this theme will be a cute pennant banner that says 'Camp Rules' to hang above my rules and consequences board.  I'll post pics when it's finished! I've never made a banner before, with or without the Cricut, so it should be an experience.

I'm so happy to introduce to you all the latest addition to my TPT store: Camping in the Forest Calendar Set! It turned out sooo much cuter than I ever could have imagined in my head.  It's a complete calendar set that goes nicely with my name tag freebies from a few days ago.  It includes: 31 numbered day cards, 12 month headers, 7 day of the week headers, and 3 “Today is, tomorrow will be, yesterday was,” fill in the blank cards.  I can't wait to get it up in my room, but seeing as how that's going to be awhile, I'm gonna have to be patient! Grrr...
There's much more detail than you can see in the picture.  Everything has a cute polka dot background and cute clipart from KPM Doodles (my fav!).  I really hope you love it as much as I do!  You can check it out at my TPT shop HERE.

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your cricut! I have been trying to talk myself into buying one forever.
    I bet your room will be so cute with that theme :)

    Every New Beginning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't honestly say that it's the most practical thing I own, HOWEVER, I do love it and use it whenever I get in a crafty mood. I bought mine used from my sister for $100, so if you could find one that's second-hand and in good condition, it might be worth the investment. I love all the cute things you can do with it. I'm not much into making cards and such, but it all seems possible with my Cricut! :) Thanks for reading!
      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh - did you see the adorable KPM Doodles camping clipart?! So precious.

    New follower :)
    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chrissy,
      Oh, yes I saw it and got it! I'm gonna use it for all sorts of things for my camping theme. Her work is just so cute and her prices are some of the best I've found. Thanks for reading!
      Rebecca

      Delete
  3. Hi! I am your newest follower. I would love to have you visit me when you get a chance. I love your clipart.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete