Thursday, June 14, 2012

Framed Months of the Year Freebie

I created these to go with my 'Camping in the Forest' theme calendar, but they just didn't feel right. I'm going to have to try something different to see if it works better.  Instead of just pitching these, I thought maybe some of you wonderful people might like them as a freebie! I was going to print them on cardstock and laminate to use with my class calendar, but I think they could also be printed onto sticker paper and used as labels to organize materials. I have some magazine thingies (what are those called again? lol) and these would fit perfectly on the spines. I might use them to keep holiday and special event materials organized.  I hope you can find a good use for them!  You can get them from my TPT store HERE.

2 comments: