Sunday, May 20, 2012

Labels Freebie!

Yesterday I posted my super cute ocean-themed subject labels.  I realize not everyone has an ocean theme and that perhaps those are a little too young for a lot of teachers, so I also whipped up a similar set that just has traditional images for you as a FREEBIE! :)  It has these 10 subjects/events: math, writing, reading, PE, art, music, study hall, lunch, social studies, and science.  Click HERE to get them free from my TPT store.

If you haven't seen my earlier post, I print these on cardstock, laminate them, and then affix a small magnet to the back so they will stick to my whiteboard.  I use them to brighten up our daily schedule.  You can also print them out on sticker paper and use them to help you organize supplies, centers, etc.  Hope you like them!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your labels & balloon pop idea from Pinterest. I just found your site and started following you. Stop by to visit my blog sometime.
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute labels. I teach 3rd grade too. Stop on by and visit.

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your Balloon Pop idea! I wanted to do something exciting with my Kindergarteners as it nears the end of the school year and this seems to be just what they would enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete