Sunday, April 15, 2012

Monsters, Monsters Everywhere!

Okay, so I told myself I would wait until tomorrow to post my latest project, but I'm just too excited!  My last post about the basic multiplication math fact cards got me motivated to keep creating and this is what I came up with!


This is a fun, colorful multiplication fact card set with little monsters on each card!  It's funny how one little piece of clipart can really change the feel of something.  These aren't my monsters of course. I'm not delusional enough to actually think I'm talented enough to create those!  They were an Etsy purchase.  Don't you just love 'em?  These fact cards are available in my TPT store HERE.

Anyways, I apologize for posting twice in one day since that means I probably won't have anything to post tomorrow, but like I said, I was just so thrilled with how well these turned out!  I think I'll  make a deck of these for the classroom next year and laminate 'em for centers and such.  Would anyone be interested in a deck of addition, subtraction, or division?  I won't have much need for the addition and subtraction anytime soon, but if I have time and people seem interested, I'll see what I can do.  Thanks again for visiting my blog and entertaining my random outbursts of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment