Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Math Freebie!

I whipped these cards up for a multiplication fact review game.  They are a bright and fun way to play, "I Have... Who Has...?"  If you don't know what that is, each student gets one or more cards with a number and question on it.  The students read the "I have (enter certain number).  Who has 4 x 6? (for example)"  The student with the card for the product of the math fact then reads their card and question.  It continues on an on...  It's an easy, fun way to review math facts.  You can download this set from my TPT store for FREE!  There are 30 cards in total and they review facts from 0-12.  I hope you like them!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! Sometimes I wish that my kiddos were ready for more "advanced" math like learning what products are! Thanks for following my blog! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and think some of my friends who teach the "tall" kiddos will love it! I'll pass it on! =)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I agree with you about wondering if the kiddos are actually understanding the difference in my words or if it is just a bunch of fluff! There are times where I think the language of CD is more for us. I think some of it keeps us from blaming and putting the responsibility on another person and to help us remember that we can not change someone else. That doesn't mean we don't let them know that they are not being kind or helpful. I am finding I have to find a balance between CD, things that are developmentally appropriate, and some of my own beliefs. And as I shared, I am still trying things out and struggling myself. =)

    I appreciate you sharing your opinion! =)

    Have a blessed weekend.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. My class is addicted to I have who has... this is a great colourful practice of the times tables they struggle to recall. Thanks heaps!

    ReplyDelete