Sunday, April 15, 2012

Free Multiplication Fact Cards

Since I get to teach my kiddos their multiplication facts next year, I thought I'd design a few different sets of fact flashcards.  Students should cut them out and write the answers on the back.  I like to use these kinds of flashcards not only for individual practice, but also for partner work and center activities.  There are so many games that have been created centered around flashcards that you should have no problem finding a use for these.  I'm offering this first set for free and will be adding some more colorful and fun sets in the near future.  You can get your set HERE!  I also posted a fun "I have... Who has...? multiplication review game for free in a previous post, so be sure to check that out! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment