Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Scholastic Dollar Deals

I was blog browsing this morning and saw that someone mentioned Scholastic Dollar Deals.  For the past two years, I've gotten email reminders through Scholastic about their Dollar Deals, where you can choose from over 500 teaching resource books that download onto your computer as a pdf.  I've spent $33 over the years to be exact and have gotten 33 great books that I use often.  You're allowed to download the file three different times, so I just print it out and bind it into a book.  Some of the books about songs actually come with a downloadable book and a long list of mp3 files.  You can search the books by grade or subject. It's really a great, cheap way to build your resource collection.  Thought I'd pass this information along!  Click here to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment